Collector car insurance is surprisingly reasonable. Vantage Sports Cars has been working very closely with several insurance carriers and highly recommends you contact them for your insurance needs.
Hagerty Classic Car Insurance
Hagerty Insurance • 1.800.922.4050
Hagerty Classic Car Insurance has been offering specialty collector vehicle insurance since 1991, and is one of the largest and most well-known collector car insurance companies. They are car collectors themselves, so they understand the insurance needs of other classic car owners. Their policies offer:
- Agreed Value coverage – you receive the full insured amount in the event of a total loss
- A wide range of deductibles, from $0 and up
- Single liability charge, which saves you money on the premium if you have more than one classic vehicle insured
- In-house claims management – most claims are handled at Hagerty by a collector car insurance expert, seven days a week from April through October
- Repair shop of your choice – you get to choose the shop you want to handle any repairs
- Instant new purchase coverage – a new addition to your collection is automatically covered up to $50,000
- Car show medical reimbursement – clients and their family members get pre-determined medical coverage if they are injured at a car show
Grundy Classic Car Insurance
Grundy • 1-800.338.4005
Grundy Worldwide is one insurance company that specializes in collector car insurance. They have been in business since 1947 in Horsham, PA just north of Philadelphia. Since their beginning, Grundy Classic Car Insurance has covered over 1.5 million collector vehicles, and they are one of the fastest growing classic auto insurance companies. The owner is a car collector and restorer himself, having won awards at several of the major collector car events in the US. His involvement in the hobby helps him to understand the wants and needs of other car collectors.